Looking to work for a close knit family business?
Are you a professional and organised Glazing Coordinator?
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a family run company in Hertford who have 48 years + of trading experience within their industry.
The main duties in this role will include:
- Co-ordinating our Glaziers, by booking their diaries and liaising on a daily basis, ensuring smooth running of the Department.
- Preparing and sending out Glazing quotes to our Customers.
- Dealing with any customer queries in an efficient manner, over the phone or in the Glazing shop.
- Glass Cutting experience desired but not necessary (training can be given)
- Receiving and offloading deliveries in our Yard from Suppliers.
- Maintaining the Yard to a high standard.
- Using our in house Computer System (training will be given)
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required in this role
The successful candidate will be a senior member of our Glazing team, they must be confident in Co-ordinating a very busy Department, must have a good understanding of English, spoken and written and be computer literate.